Thursday 5 June 2014

Revenge is the Purest Emotion



/* Revenge is Purest Emotion */

When we heard this word "Revenge"...lots of people think its not good to take revenge...for those people...go and get job in Kinder garden Schools and get only goal in their life is to changing diaper of kids....

Anyways I am talking about Revenge...Trust me if I didn't take Revenge to any one who make me in trouble or make my life HELL...I think I am not respecting my self..its not ego..its SELF RESPECT ..means.. how can you let  that Bastard..happy..I make his life even down to HELL...I am not asking you to murder that one ...but realize him that what he done...give him punishment..so that he think thrice before doing it again....

Make your Anger in Positive ways.... Let me tell you a small story of Revenge...There was a boy who has been beaten by some police men..and after 3 year that boy become the Captain of Police by hard work ....and trust me friends..when he become cpt..he first call those police men...and transfer to them HELL.....

Adolf Hitler is take his Country's Revenge by talking 10 billion soul around the world...Once a reporter ask him that you are so Brutal...Then Hitler Smile and said that i am not more Brutal than Nature....when nature take revenge he doesn't show MERCY....

 Taking Revenge make your life Active..you should not think...I will take revenge..when i die..and become Ghost..and make his life hell....Stop Thinking...fellas...start thinking how to take revenge..start planning ..wait for correct time ..and just ASSASSINATE him..

at last i want to say that...i am not saying you to MURDER ...am i just trying to say that Respect Your self....Do not Suffer from Bullies...take revenge you also have two arm two legs...so run to that bastard home..and slap on his face..and make him realize what he DID...


Respect Yourself...You are the Dark Blood Assassin..


Happy Hunting...

No comments:

Post a Comment